Saturday, 28 March 2009

Blogged - ranking blogs

So far I have been interested only in the Finnish blogs and used Blogilista for finding new blogs but now it's time to go little bit further. Yesterday I found Blogged and added Hidden treasure 2.0 there. Blogged is a service listing blogs by topics. The moderator rates the blogs but also the users can do the same. I was able to choose two categories so I added my blog to Internet and social networks. In the latter there's 277 blogs listed and my ranking was 173 - not bad from a blog this new. :)

Some of my followers are miniaturists (like me) so a tip for you: check the dollhouse blogs in Blogged and if you want to have more visitors, just add your blog there.

And a code for Blogged to verify I actually own this blog:

Social Networks Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Scores of people surf the internet on a daily basis looking for blogs on specific topics and if you are among them, you won’t be disappointed after landing up at Bloggersblaze, a website that provides you with a blog directory that is considered to be the largest and most comprehensive over the internet. You will surely find the blog you are looking for in our social blog directories and by coming in touch with bloggersblaze, you would be able to enhance your knowledge on blogging and also it would be possible for you to connect with bloggers worldwide.

    ReplyDelete

I don't want any spam comments here so that's the reason for comment moderation. Real comments are not only accepted - they are also appreciated :).
Voit kommentoida myös suomeksi!