Tuesday 7 July 2009

Social media expert @ Youtube

What Is A Social Media Expert? Great definition for an expert. :D



I call myself as social media expert as well and why is that? I´ve been a community manager since 2002, I have been blogging for 4 years, I own two wikis, I am networking via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Delicious (...) and the last 3 years have been bringing (defining and planning the usage, training, coaching and supporting) social media tools to Nokia.

Is it enough? :) My next job will be also about social medias - just like yours! Social media is going to change the work for all of us that´s sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't want any spam comments here so that's the reason for comment moderation. Real comments are not only accepted - they are also appreciated :).
Voit kommentoida myös suomeksi!