Wednesday 3 June 2009

Symbian Foundation Developer pages opened


This is exciting! Last fall I participated to several working groups where we specified the tools and content for Symbian Foundation's (um, somebody should check the SF Wikipedia page) web. I voted for Mediawiki, trained the SF people to use it and am I proud now - the wiki looks so beautiful! Congrats! I also helped in gathering the content to the pages. Of course it is not finished yet (a wiki is never finished since things keep changing) but this is definitely a good start.

Want to see what I'm talking about? Read more from SF blog and register.

PS. I LOVE the graphics - they look so fresh and cheery. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't want any spam comments here so that's the reason for comment moderation. Real comments are not only accepted - they are also appreciated :).
Voit kommentoida myös suomeksi!